richie

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the Farm, Well done :)

I'll let you know in a couple of months, but if your interested, there may be a JD6910 with Wide tyres, front links, A-frame and a 10ft push-off buckrake with a jd block on the back if your interested. ;) ;) :o

how are you going to do that  :o:D

I'll let you know in a couple of months, but if your interested, there may be a JD6910 with Wide tyres, front links, A-frame and a 10ft push-off buckrake with a jd block on the back if your interested. ;) ;) :o

I say, you make that in 1,32 scale  :D  ;) 

Well you have to remember Tris I live in Australia its always sunny here :D :D , All the light I use is a cool white energy spiral 15 watt, I must admit when I put it in I couldn't believe how much light it gives off.

Yes please Iam well interested in one of those.

Ooh Tris the Dutch barn is made by Hornby (scaledale) Its black oval shape roof hayshed comes with a stack of small bales. Its been 15 days since I ordered it.    Thanks to everyone else for there comments.

Hi Richie

it’s so Fantastic and I have seen many new Idée’s for my Display.

Tanks  ;D

Thats what its all about on here giving other people idea's for there display or Models Filius, Thanks for that.

• 1 month later...

Just a little up date, Got a fuel tank made for the farm. Borrowed a spare slurry tank base is balsa wood and brick paper and the hose just a bit of wire painted.

Found a bag of alsorts in my local second hand train shop and found this spreader and painted it West colours.

post-59-132639215208_thumb.jpg

post-59-132639215214_thumb.jpg