1/64 scale MF 2775

I have been working on this tractor for quite some time now. Started its life as a old 1970's Ertl MF 2775. I tore it apart, stripped the paint, primed it, then painted it. I will probably change the rear tires again. Going on it will be a more detailed front weights, 3 pt hitch, antenna, window glass, mirrors, handles, air cleaner, and exhaust stack. I still need to get decals made for it.

When I started.

2249344190104172747S500x500Q85.jpg

Parts painted.

2617266270104172747S500x500Q85.jpg

Now, still need to work on painting the wheels, the tires scraped some paint off when I put them on, I might get different wheels/tires also though. Who knows  :P

2501406690104172747S500x500Q85.jpg

Sean

Phoar..... lovely Sean.. you've done a great job so far.. I think the 2775 is one of my favourite models... and indeed about the only one I have that's from my original collection... can you tell me what the 'domed rivet' means to you collectors.. I think mine has got it from memory... and I often see it reffered to on eBay (as if it's prized amoungst collectors)

What about making it a 2800 now it's been modified perhaps ???

thanks for sharing by the way...