silage competition

Murray

well to be honest, the spreading one was asked for by many but got no interest at all, so we were not sure on  running this one?, it seems that people arent always interested in winning a competition thats purely for fun with no prizes??, when the idea is simply to show of you collection!!!

If you want one i can set it up again, it wont take long to get the rules posted up?, but it may be short as we'll need the harvest one as well? :-\ :-\ :-\

..............and then the FTF ploughing match! :D :D :D :D ::)

If you want one i can set it up again, it wont take long to get the rules posted up?, but it may be short as we'll need the harvest one as well? :-\ :-\ :-\

..............and then the FTF ploughing match! :D :D :D :D ::)

what another one ? :D :D :D :D :D :D ::)

as bens mentioned murray, if we set this up it needs to be entered,which i am sure it will ,afterall  , the last much asked for spreading one got no entrys, hence the delay on this to be honest ,we did consider just skipping the silage and going straight to harvest at one stage following the last one