Silage 2009 competition for fun discussion

FB

I dont really see the point in these comps. People say they want them then dont enter? Bit pointless and putting more work onto mods.

Also you dont need a comp to post pictures, just add to your topic or start a new one to post your pictures up  ;)  That way you can post them when you can...

that's a very good point.. well made too... and one I agree wholeheartedly with

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People doing the real silage might have a day off for rain but the last thing they have the energy for is a photo competition on here. Post up the the pictures throughout the year I say. After all people come on here from all over the world and silaging/harvesting etc takes place at all times of the year.

People doing the real silage might have a day off for rain but the last thing they have the energy for is a photo competition on here. Post up the the pictures throughout the year I say. After all people come on here from all over the world and silaging/harvesting etc takes place at all times of the year.

sure we are flat out at silage lift nearly 9000 acre i work flat out with them boys its a bit of banter for a rainy day  ;);D:)

I dont really see the point in these comps. People say they want them then dont enter? Bit pointless and putting more work onto mods.

Also you dont need a comp to post pictures, just add to your topic or start a new one to post your pictures up  ;)  That way you can post them when you can...

that's a very good point.. well made too... and one I agree wholeheartedly with

to be honest, i feel that way too Marky, hence we havent had the harvest one or any others since.

Members are quite welcome to post up there collections any way they feel in the topic areas anyway like others have done :) :) , it seems people only want to enter comps these days if there is a prize to win :( , ok its a nice incentive, but these are only the fun comps to show off our collection anyway and it is stated, prizes becomes expensive and its not like we have funds coming in!! :D :D :D

any boring money jokes will invoke a 2 numpty penalty!