A FEW OF MY PAST CONVERSIONS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aah look a ford and superspray :) :) :)....myself and TM810 were wondering if anyone would do that after i posted the JD and chafer sprayer the other day :D

nice pics and conversions though ?:) :) :)

Thanks for your kind comments ,the 7710 sprayer was a bit of a fiddle but it looks okay and is robust enough to play with .............meaning my mates 9 and 11 year old sons .!

Whos this mate ??? ???

Hes a really good freind ,a local farmer .He gives me some ideas for conversions ,as do his 2 sons and I try to make what I can .

Back when I made them I sold them for next to nothing .This is the first time anyone else has ever seen them and I,m pleasantly surprised at the response .

whats on the back of the ford above the JD, that winch type thing ??? ??? ???

I scrathbuilt a winch using the base of an old crop sprayer ,a land rover county winch and the legs were made out of bits of 3 furrow ploughs !A bit of a cobble but it turned out OK .

I hope your mate took out a 2nd mortgage ?;D ;D

Unfortunately at the time I was unaware of the costs of some conversions .I sold about 6 or 7 Ford 7000 's for ?25 a piece .

I just didn't realise the potential for making decent money , I just basically covered myself for the cost of bits .

thanks for those 1972f those were some great tractors , will send a couple of my spares for you to? do the business with? ;):):D

The only trouble is since I built them we have had 2 more kids and time is spent doing other things at the moment ,shopping,DIY etc !