New Holland T8040 (finished)

Nice work there :)  I must admit I had thought of doing another convo similar to the Magnum335 ive just completed on a T8040 ;)  I was gonna change its decals to a T8050 and add the spare set of black wheel weights that mb trac made me for the big CASE.    I think the Axion front wheels & tyres are perfect for the larger 300hp Britains models and really do give both this NH 8040 and the Magnum a massive improvement in their appearance ;)

Some lovely details you've added to a very smart tractor, great work again Pete. :)

Thanks David

I´m pleased with her  :)

Looking good as usualy Peter!

Well hope to meet you this year in Zwolle mate Niels and i have a stand for the first time ;D

Thanks Johny

I have not made up my mind yet if i will go to Zwolle,Toytrac or agritechnica  ??? ???I have never been at Agritechnica.

I have decide to enter one of them.It would have been fun to meet you at Zolle mate ;)

Nice work there :)  I must admit I had thought of doing another convo similar to the Magnum335 ive just completed on a T8040 ;)  I was gonna change its decals to a T8050 and add the spare set of black wheel weights that mb trac made me for the big CASE.    I think the Axion front wheels & tyres are perfect for the larger 300hp Britains models and really do give both this NH 8040 and the Magnum a massive improvement in their appearance ;)

Thanks mate

I cant wait to see your T8050 and if she is as beautyful as your 335 she will be spot on  ;)

• 3 weeks later...