Zwolle 2009

texas

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree 8,000 weirdos is a huge number.. makes me think I need to get over there trading  :-*

We all talk about going over but with busy lives etc we never do it but we must  :'(

Satnav book it in your diary  ;)

Thats what i think to matey  :) :)

I can see the time coming when FTF will need to attend shows like this, after all, we consider ourselves to be a World Wide Forum, a bit more publicity wouldn't go amiss 8) 8) 8)

Since last year the Dutch FarmtoysForum has a table in Zwolle. It would be possible to represent also the FTF with some merchandise and other publicity.

atleast 2 days Barry.. and you can visit me and check out my collection of blue blue and more blue  ;)  (i'll be manning my own display stand too btw on Zwolle on both days)

and the more, the merrier.. cross the canal and check out the temporary capital of the world regarding farm toys  ;);D

@Pete, see you there  ;D  helping martyn again?

long way for me from down her, but i would be up for a ftf zwolle trip , sure i could get a flight from bristol via ryan air, would have to be a 2 day one to make it worth while, and they of course only allow 10 kg of luggage to

Comon Sean get a ticket in birthday present now mate  :D

and they of course only allow 10 kg of luggage to

Flybe from Exeter in your case,

allow 25kg hold luggage (£5.00 per item if you check in online. in advance)

Works out cheaper than Ryanair if you anticipate shopping, which is the point of it.  Get four peorple together and get a cheap Avis car at the time of booking.

atleast 2 days Barry.. and you can visit me and check out my collection of blue blue and more blue  ;)  (i'll be manning my own display stand too btw on Zwolle on both days)

and the more, the merrier.. cross the canal and check out the temporary capital of the world regarding farm toys  ;);D

@Pete, see you there  ;D  helping martyn again?

yes martyns farm models will be just inside the entrance door once again. Will look out for all things blue from you!!!!!!

will also be in the queue for the show model.

just got to try and stop winding Niels up so much :D :D :D