Zwolle 2009

texas

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, it was nice to meet up with quite a few members on here..

like the Dutch guys, Ziko, Rieko, Stehos, ErtlErik and JohnnyMF

the swedish star ; britainsfan

and some english folks, shaked hands with Andy, got a model :-[  from him.. SHUT IT MARK... IT"S YELLOW AND DAVE made it  :P  Of course it found a place in my dads showcase  ;)

To bad we didnt have more time to talk Andy, but will see you in Spalding next April and thanks for bringing the model with you  :D

I also met up with Dave Purdue and Steve of Imber Models and looked at his great 40-series..

Then there is the red lover that somehow got stuck at Johnny's stand for the whole day as i didnt see him, but hopefully we'll meet in Spalding  ;)

talked to a few more german and english guys, but it is difficult to remember names as it was quite hectic at times.. sorry about that.. hope to see you all again though  ;D

and now i am turning in already as i have to get up early to be on time at Zwolle again :D

cheers,

-Wil.

Had a great day and can now placing faces to names :) . Meet many members, Moritz ( thanks for the nice model :P ) Pete from the UK ( i hope you got your models home) Pete from Sweden strange guy ( buy new items and and make pieces from it ???;) ). ErtlErik great guy buying big implements and still it is to small :D;) , Barry and his girlfriend ( hope she had also nice day :D;) ) Mister ford 8830 was great to talk with you and your friend ( sorry i forgot is name :-[ ),And a men that like MF or something ;D;) was great to meet you Mark :) and the last one the boss himself ( was great to talk with you and i will talk to my wife about next year ;):) .

Pictures will follow in the next days.

Texas

well.. what a show... and what a day.. me and the big cheddar left at 4.30am yesterday (after a great game of 'stack the valtra' in my little boot) ... we managed 775 miles and an average speed of 68mph all the way... got back at about 10.00pm yesterday after having spent just 3.5 hours or so at the show.  It was great to meet all my new FTF buddies and some of the usual suspects too.

Bas needs to give up that dirty habbit he has as well.  ;):-*

I hope you took some pictures of that ludicrous, outrageous, incredible or just plain amazing Agrifac Hexa 12 from agriscale. I went to their homepage after joe directed me there (thanks Joe, that was a good link indeed).

That has to be the best 1/32 model I have ever seen.

yes i did, just checked top make sure.. Marien Ter Breukel and Henry Selten made an incredible diorama on which their amazing building skills (models and diorama) were displayed! I believe the Agrifac is supposed to be radio controlled, but the engine gave up as it was underpowered

Was great to meet many new FTF'ers for the first time on Saturday, albeit there were a few I missed.  :)

Even though we were only there for a short time, it was clear to see, the show is fantastic. I will certainly be taking the FTF stand there next year. After explaining to my Dad also, he is very likely to be taking his stuff to the show.

I think both Mark and I were suprised at how smooth the journey by road / tunnel was. FTF convoy next time  ;)

Inded we were... I't made the journey so much easier... with the exception of the Antwerpen ring road I don't think we really dropped below 80mph... oh sorry... 130km/h  :D :D

I reckon we should get a mini bus for next year.. and book Niels mums holiday camp for the saturday night  ;D

Was great to meet many new FTF'ers for the first time on Saturday, albeit there were a few I missed.  :)

Even though we were only there for a short time, it was clear to see, the show is fantastic. I will certainly be taking the FTF stand there next year. After explaining to my Dad also, he is very likely to be taking his stuff to the show.

I think both Mark and I were suprised at how smooth the journey by road / tunnel was. FTF convoy next time  ;)

alright Andy, i'll make sure to drop you a note when you have to book the stand for next year  ;)  then we'll have plenty of time to talk  :P

Sounds like a great show lads  ;)

I'll be there next year  :D

you'd better, and you also need to get over to my place to check which models i am missing  ;)

I hope you took some pictures of that ludicrous, outrageous, incredible or just plain amazing Agrifac Hexa 12 from agriscale. I went to their homepage after joe directed me there (thanks Joe, that was a good link indeed).

That has to be the best 1/32 model I have ever seen.

Hello,

Thank you for the ludicrous, outrageous, incredible or just plain amazing compliment you have given !!

The Hexa was never ment to be radio controlled. I think Wil ment the AMAC ZM4 self propelled patato harvester, which also can be found on my website. It is true the motors were to weak, but new ones are being developed yet. I hope I have a change to finish the model coming year.

Thanks again,

Marien van Breugel

Agriscale.nl

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I ave started a tread about your model in the models by other manufacturers section. Maybe you want to post some pictures of it there. I am sure everyone on here would apreciate it very much.

Again I would like to congratulate you on this model. By the way I know you make other really nice stuff and had a superb diorama at Zwolle. Every thing you make seems to be just incredible. I need to learn how to work one of those CNC routers.........but I suppose the drawings is what is the most difficult of the project if you have the knowledge on how to run these machines.

Hello,

Thank you for the ludicrous, outrageous, incredible or just plain amazing compliment you have given !!

The Hexa was never ment to be radio controlled. I think Wil ment the AMAC ZM4 self propelled patato harvester, which also can be found on my website. It is true the motors were to weak, but new ones are being developed yet. I hope I have a change to finish the model coming year.

Thanks again,

Marien van Breugel

Agriscale.nl