Jakescot`s collection

jakescot

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:)  thanks a lot  yes there are quite a few of them arent there,  and quite honestly Sean that number isn`t unremarkable today in real life, plenty big dairies and suckler herds around here.We`ve only 240 in all .

Colm yes I need to get onto that parlour don`t I, else I`ll have the welfare boys at me and dead cows all over the shop !

The gun dogs are the new ray ones out of the sets I bought from Mandy  they look the part don`t they and the gun , well you could excuse him  I spose, isnt it just a rigid plastic case? ;) the gun`s inside???? he he

I`d be interested to know if anyone has more cows than me , would be good to see them altogether as well.

I did think I had more black n whites.........it is just possible I`ve missed a hundred or so in another box ::), if so it would just be cows !

thanks guys

• 3 years later...

I`m assuming it`s here I should have posted the pics of some more of my collection I put up in the other topic.......... here`s a few more

some of Mandy and dave`s pallets of bags , a few drums and barrels I got off a military scenery guy and some other wee bits and pieces oh and all the different veggie trays i`ve found ........there`s even trays of eggs if you can see them

HPIM1312.jpg

HPIM1311.jpg

HPIM1313.jpg

some of the quads....not got the yamaha sporty street version in this , nor the siku MF ag tv nor the JD buck but I do have all of them somewhere!

HPIM1325.jpg

the new ray  UTV`s they just need a wee bit of fine detailing and they aren`t half bad for the money

HPIM1326.jpg

Dave T conversion track marshall

HPIM1331.jpg

wider view of some of my later poultry purchases showing the new ray ,some tim /siku  ones as well as britains turkeys , there will be another 40 turkeys somewhere  ::)

HPIM1335.jpg

HPIM1337.jpg

juat another of the highland cattle........you all know by now I like my cows

HPIM1355-1.jpg

some of the different variations of the britains farmer over the years and various other farm people and the kids..the pig for the girl feeding it is there somewhere as is the wee white dog with the boy and stick

HPIM1281.jpg

HPIM1284.jpg

HPIM1289.jpg

HPIM1283.jpg

excuse the quality of some of these if I can find better ones , I might swap them over.some non britains figures and the new ray shooting party !!!

HPIM1300.jpg

HPIM1302.jpg

HPIM1303.jpg

and the floral garden lawn mower, roller ,sprinkler, autoways wheel barrow

HPIM1308.jpg

Lovely collection John... some very 'different' things in it too... I've got the little lawnmower and the scarecrow... but that's about all.  Do you have a 'village idiot' as well.... I seem to remember Mandy telling me they were quite rare  :-\

It's these little 'nick-nacks' that make a collection complete in my opinion.

Oh... and as for the Track Marshall... what a beauty... can we have some more pictures when you get a minute please Uncle John  :P

Lovely collection John... some very 'different' things in it too... I've got the little lawnmower and the scarecrow... but that's about all.  Do you have a 'village idiot' as well.... I seem to remember Mandy telling me they were quite rare  :-\

It's these little 'nick-nacks' that make a collection complete in my opinion.

Oh... and as for the Track Marshall... what a beauty... can we have some more pictures when you get a minute please Uncle John  :P

yes thats what I reckon too , those trays could be fresh from Histon produce!!, I suppose even for?..... By the village idiot do you mean wurzel gummidge? he`s there complete with his stand, 3 heads and aunt sally as bought new when I was a kid

the Track Marshall, I like, I`ll see what I can do for more pics and must try and get some of the work on the house !!!!!

Those Highland coos look a lot to the acre....I hope you are feeding them with supplements as well John ;D ;D

aye  Bill,thats why I`m in danger of running out of silage......... ;D

I THINK there was a village idiot in the same style as the scarecrow John... Mandy told me about it... er... I think  :-[  .. I believe he was pretty rare... in fact... MEGA rare I think  :-\

Mandy.. come on enlighten us all  :):-*  .. please  :-*

Village Idiot was a Britains lead figure, hun and it was quite rare, but a few have appeared as collecting's become more popular. I was going to upload a pic, but Photobucket's playing up so I'll have to do it later :-[

Thanks Mandy... see.. I was listening  :P:-*  .. ish....

Was the scarecrow a lead figure as well as a plastic... I'm sure mine is plastic ???

That particular version was only made in plastic. The lead version looked quite different (I'll upload a ic of him too).

John you have a fantastic collection - I'm seriously envious. Worzel Gummidge is one of my faves :-*

Just had a good look through your collection topic John, absolutely brilliant. Great to see such a variety modified machines and conversions. I particularly like the Renault Nectra and drill aswell as all the animals, stock and accessories you've amassed. :) 

Just had a good look through your collection topic John, absolutely brilliant. Great to see such a variety modified machines and conversions. I particularly like the Renault Nectra and drill aswell as all the animals, stock and accessories you've amassed. :) 

thanks David thats not half of it or anything like it but it is a good flavour of what i have.Yes the nectra is a nice one, D T special. i havent a favourite model out of all I have but I do like the frank zimmermann conversion of what is essentially a 1/64 ertl cultivator, took me a fair few tries before I managed to buy one and it wasn`t cheap  :of  i always just missed out at the end

A set of old gang mowers...lovely John. You really do have a lot of nice things in your collection. Me thinks I will have to try and stop in past one day when I'm in your neck of the woods ;) ;)

aye well just you do that then Bill, mind you`ll have to climb into the loft and open up the boxes  if it`s before I get my wee layout done