ready for my first load of grass :D

farmermarshall

Tidy stephen  :D  ;)

now wheres my lego  ;D  :-[

thanks lad  ;)

Phoar... I want one... I never did have one so far as I can remember...  :-[ :'(

aah you can still get them nowand again  ;)

Have you just found it from the 'days gone by' box in the attic then or did you find a set to build then, Stephen? It's nibe that. :)

i had one of these years ago but it vanished so am still fond of models that i had years ago so wen t in search of another

now that does take me back a long time ago  :) i had one of those , but not enough lego for a trailer , i remember having trouble with the steering , till my dad sorted a 'britains type whole axle turn' affair for me 

wow memorys, dont know where mine went, have a feeling it was "lost" when we moved house, you still got the instructions for it to stephen?? had some implements you could make for it to from memory

some memorys there i had one of them t and made a tedder and a trailer for mine

now lost in various house in kent  :)

yes have instructons on a cd and as well the orginal instructions part of the trailer is the old lego forklift set 854

• 2 weeks later...