FORD 6600 Q cab

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Instead of repeating myself, I'll just say that all the models you've posted up this week are brilliant :)

Thank you very much .I wish I found this forum before ,I could have sold a few to some of you guys .

I plan to get going again soon so watch this space .

Thank you very much .I wish I found this forum before ,I could have sold a few to some of you guys .

I plan to get going again soon so watch this space .

I see Steve that you first registered in July was it so where have you been, busy with the house ???

Re the Fordson I repainted I have just looked abck and I think it may have sold for ?84.00 to a guy called Frank Brehrens ?

I also sold a box for a JCB Fastrac to a bloke called Barry Stunt on the 16th April .! ;)

Who would ever buy a box for the worst Britains model made in China, was is the 1135 or 3220, back in April must have been 1135 i guess :D, not bad for the fordson, could have done better i guess, what is it worth now do you recon ???

I see Steve that you first registered in July was it so where have you been, busy with the house ???

Yes I registered and went on forum a couple of times .But I was heavily into eaby so concentrated on selling stuff .

We were also busy on house .Over Christmas I thought I would check this out and now I'm hooked !

Who would ever buy a box for the worst Britains model made in China, was is the 1135 or 3220, back in April must have been 1135 i guess :D, not bad for the fordson, could have done better i guess, what is it worth now do you recon ???

Yes I should have tried selling it privately ,I could have got more for it .

The scaledown kit made up for it though ,it made ?125 .

How do you know that are you telepathic ?

If you go to the home page, you can click onusers online and it tells you whos online and what they are doing and it says he is posting in ford 6600 Q cab. so watch thisspace its bound to be good. 

RR you beat to the posting Nigel, Steve here has been plugging scaledown & yourself all evening  :)

Yes I'm here , just to say those mirrors on the Q cab are fine.... for a MUIR-Hill, but I do proper ones that take a wire from the top only( correct pattern to those that I've drven, and oval ?not rectangular). 80p each + postage depending on quantity.

Excellent Nigel .I wish I had known that before .I will be in touch soon .

Yes I'm here , just to say those mirrors on the Q cab are fine.... for a MUIR-Hill, but I do proper ones that take a wire from the top only( correct pattern to those that I've drven, and oval ?not rectangular). 80p each + postage depending on quantity.

Is that right?  bl**dy cheap ???

These SuperQ Fords are lovely models. You say although worth the effort they can be fiddley to do, could you do a walk through in "hints and tips" ? I have a ver nice 6600 without a cab which came from Udimore. Be nice to refurb it with an end result like yours 1972.

These SuperQ Fords are lovely models. You say although worth the effort they can be fiddley to do, could you do a walk through in "hints and tips" ? I have a ver nice 6600 without a cab which came from Udimore. Be nice to refurb it with an end result like yours 1972.

Thanks for your comments .Yes they are fiddley to do and I do plan on making another one soon .What I will do is ,let you know when I am starting it and post up stage photos of the cutting of the floorpan to fit .My way of doing it may not be the best but I hope I can help .

What hasn't it fallen to pieces yet  :D :D ;)

Thanks for your comments .Yes they are fiddley to do and I do plan on making another one soon .What I will do is ,let you know when I am starting it and post up stage photos of the cutting of the floorpan to fit .My way of doing it may not be the best but I hope I can help .

Nice one 1972, look forward to seeing those. I need a cab on my 6600 to hold it together. That Udimore is as bent as a nine bob note!!!!!!! Just joking, it's a nice little tractor. Bought one with a cab from you too. Aswell as a few other things actually, all top stuff.

was thinking about another 6600bubble cab conve ,but this time with the lift lever still in place & not laky band powered ,would a siku TW5 be a good doner do you think ? as am reluctant to break a britains one for this

was thinking about another 6600bubble cab conve ,but this time with the lift lever still in place & not laky band powered ,would a siku TW5 be a good doner do you think ? as am reluctant to break a britains one for this

I am affraid I don,t know enough about the siku tw5 so I'm sorry I can't advise on that .

Nice one 1972, look forward to seeing those. I need a cab on my 6600 to hold it together. That Udimore is as bent as a nine bob note!!!!!!! Just joking, it's a nice little tractor. Bought one with a cab from you too. Aswell as a few other things actually, all top stuff.

I'll have you  :o you bugg##