I am new on ftf

dutchfarmer

Welcome Lars glad to have you as a member of our global community.  Im from America and looking forward to seeing some of your replicas........Also sometime when you get settled in take time to check out about Model Farmer it is an awesome magazine regarding our hobby........

Welcome Lars. I hope FTF gives you what you look for with your hobby. Some interesting real tractors your family own. Do you pick the cabbage by hand or do you have a machine to harvest them. Are they for eating in the Netherlands or do you export them through Europe?

Have a great time here and I look forward to some photos :)

Regards, Tris.

Hello Lars, and welcome to the forum. 

Members come from all over the world, have many different occupations but are all farm model enthusiasts regardless of their ages (and gender).  There is a huge amount of experience and skill here and we are all willing to share our knowledge.