round bales

Mike R

i got that trailer.

Not very good at all.  Bales dont fit well.  Also i think you have to be very care full if it were a real one.  because the double axle wheels are in the centre of the trailer.  You only have to load it wrong with out a tractor attached and it would topple faward.

What do you think of the Krone Benac 3000 bale collecter trailer which Britains have ??

I have had one since they came out , I think it was 1983????? I liked it BUT for play , the bale collecting bit at thr front is very fragile, mine broke as was only used on display , bought another one for spares off ebay  ..................bit I wanted was also broken , got another boxed one  on ebay  wasnt cheap and box is only so so......nice to have  in collection but not very UK orientated  to my way of thinkin .

Just my opinion

john

Same here, still got the one we had as kids. Good toy, nice model. I broke the hitch on it a couple of years ago when it was badly packed in a box of models coming home from a toy show. I ended up having to glue a plastic piece of box section lenghways under the hitch to strenghten tha whole shebang.