JF STOLL FCT 1355

a few of the real one,1st pic is the fct1355 and the 2nd pic is the older jf1350 with white wheels and no grey but basically the same machine,quite a bit of research had to be done and scaling down,my model is exact 1/32 scale

post-1779-132639184931_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639184937_thumb.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now the model,this has taking me 26 hours to complete and an hour at the table assembling and was an extremely difficult forager to work out,so at 26 hours plus all the parts ive used it would probably be too expensive to produce more,something so time consuming works out very expensive

post-1779-132639184955_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639184959_thumb.jpg

model again,getting the drawbar angles right was a nightmare,it has to clear the pickup and the wheels to work right and to get the ram to work for turning it....ive fitted a pickup hitch which is quite rare on these machines as they fill trailers so quick that side filling is the way to go

post-1779-132639184976_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639184984_thumb.jpg

2 more of the model for now,next time you see it it will have the last decal fitted and will be hitched to a big tractor.........the real models pickup is 3.1meters wide which is 10ft2,a big high capacity machine

post-1779-132639185182_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639185192_thumb.jpg

the brass drawbar detail and one during build...the shaping and filing and cutting and scaling was difficult...recently i heard some hurtful comments about prices of my forager builds,and id like to say that models like this with so much time involved dont come cheap,if i do 26hours at a model there has to be a suitable price tag to make it worth my while,id rather be critisized for prices than for producing a poor quality model,so all i can do is make the model to high standards and if i never sell another one then so be it,but high quality is my goal every time,hope you,s like it

post-1779-13263918521_thumb.jpg

Wow!! Something I have actually seen working in the flesh near my place for a change. The guys I work with now ran a JF1350 before going to a Mengele and then the current Jag 840. They hired a NH8670 to run it for first and second cut, sometimes though second cut and any third it was pulled by their own F140. Another farm near here 'Mortimers', same family as the spud people also had one back in the day and ran it I think on a Magnum of similar horsepower.

Brass, it's the way to go. Superb model and one which would stand out from the crowd at Zwolle I am sure. What an awesome model.

No, John. Well may be the same family but the family I am refering to are at Broughton Gifford, Wilts. They run over europe with reefer lorries exporting/importing fruit and veg. Many have "Eat more Spuds" plastered down the trailer sides.

(Sorry B O R, I'll shut up now! Back to the JF  ;) )

post-227-132639185224_thumb.jpg

I havn't done any brass work, havn't done any Plastruct either really bar a few silage sides and the barn I built. I son't want to do too much of it either. I just want to get our house finished, do the attic out and live in there with a soldering iron, some brass, some solder, a heat brick and some clamps untill I get it right!  :D