I am new on this forum

eicher3108

Hello, I am Ronnie and I live in the Netherlands, and I'm 36 years old, and I have a lot of intrest in agriculture models.

I have a farm with 25000 ducks, and I'm building tractor models and machines in 1/32 scale.

My collection on this moment will be about 600 till 700 pieces of tractors/machines and other equipment in 1/32 scale.

The last 2 years I build about 120 John Deere's from the 4000 series, which I sale mostly in Zwolle and in my own neighborhood.

I hope I will have a lot of fun on this forum, and see a lot of nice custom build models from other people.

hello and welcome to ftf ronnie, really hope you find what your looking for on here,always great to see a new member posting for the first time

have a feeling we may have seen your work on the 4000 series jds already from a few members on here, but please post some pics when your ready, do like them old jds even though i am a fergy man

Good morning Ronnie, I'm Tris, 29 and in England. 25000 ducks?! Wow I have neve heard of so many, only chickens. Are the ducks to eat or do you have them for the eggs? How do you keep so many, field with lake?

I bet your collection has many nice models in it. It would be nice to see some of it. Also the models you build I think I have seen in photos of Zwolle.

Many of us are at the Toytrac show today so look out for a photo topic from this show :)

Welcome aboard Ronnie. Would be nice to hear about your duck farm and photos if possible too.

Remind's me of the Old MacDonald had a farm nursery rhyme

Young Ronnie had a farm

Ei i ee i oh!

And on that farm he had some ducks

Ei i ee i oh!

With a quack-quack here,

And a quack-quack there

Here a quack,there a quack,

Everywhere a quack=quack

Young ronnie had a farm

Ei i e i oh!!!

I quess it must get a bit noisy at time on your farm Ronnie....I'm sure you will enjoy youself with some of the nutters on here ??? ???

Oh I'm Bill from Bonnie Scotland