UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is a set of tyres and wheels for Marks next MF conversion commission!!  8) 8)

Have to say though, that baler looks naff on a single axle.  :-[  Local contractor had one this year for his 936 and the baler is on a tandem rear steer bogey. Looks more suited and I dare say it rides better when baling too.

MF fans go from famine (for far too many years) to feast,

The 3080 and 6475 will be musts for me, as will the 175 if it turns up in 1/32 (UH please don't change your policy of doing 1/16 models in 1/32 as well !!!!).

My farm will also have to take a serious look at converting from round to square bales as well !

have UH got licence to do DB's and IH/CASE back catloges??? love to see more attention to these aswell but at the rate UH are churning these  out they would have too much to produce  ;):-[

the 175 and 590 i want now ....wonder if they will do a 590 coventry bassed 2wd :-*:-* :-*:-*

Well I got here late didnt I !! And to think I was going to send a message on Sunday to UH pleading with them to make a big MF baler ;D  The 2190 coupled up to a JD7930 is surely one of the best looking AG combos on the market :-*

Its a bit beastly of UH though releasing a 6475 Which can easily be turned into a 7480 for example ::)  looks like Britains are gonna pay for time wasteing :(

And finally there IS one tractor missing of that list and is sure to be released to coincide with the real thing when the 6485-7495 long wheelbase 6 cylinder models get replaced before the end of this year ;)  6695 anyone ::)

Baler for me..... New wheels and axles..... Hitched to a 7530 or 7810......

Scrap the new wheels idea.... those big hesston balers were born on BIG single wheels so it will stay that way.

I do wonder if it would give the "bones" for a classic Hesston 4900 conversion....

look good on a 7810 jez :)  jd make there own balers in real life jez?

Look even better on a 4955 mate!!!  :D :D ;)  Maybe we need to talk to Pete  ;)

Not big ones no mate, not anymore.. had a spell of it but theat didn't last.

Still making the legendary small square balers though.

Scrap the new wheels idea.... those big hesston balers were born on BIG single wheels so it will stay that way.

I do wonder if it would give the "bones" for a classic Hesston 4900 conversion....

Look even better on a 4955 mate!!!  :D :D ;) Maybe we need to talk to Pete  ;)

Not big ones no mate, not anymore.. had a spell of it but theat didn't last.

Still making the legendary small square balers though.

4850 will be my next one Jez  :D :D

Arent we likely to see a UH New Holland/Ford list soon as well??  It wouldnt take a genius to realise that the MF2190 Baler could share a great deal of its tooling with a yellow version New Holland B9090 ;)  I suspect that formality will be announced soon enough and hopefully we will see a T6090 or PROBABLY a T7.205 or whatever NH have rebadged it as which will become clear soon as NH relaunch T7 and T6 tractors (Hence the delay of the aforementioned UH list ;) )

Maybe a T8 as well and perhaps a TW ::)