UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a 7810 .... now that is one for me. Like the others I am still waiting for a 7600 but I would prefer one without cab.

NH ?????? I would have thought that with ROS and RC2 they would not give any licences to others. But I suppose they were doing Fords already. Well I am not complaining.

Seems a little strange as I would have thought a company such as RC2 would secure an exclusive rights agreement  in their licenses, like they have with the deere stuff. They seem to care more about that than putting detail on their models.  ::)

Different markets though I guess  :-\

Seems a little strange as I would have thought a company such as RC2 would secure an exclusive rights agreement  in their licenses, like they have with the deere stuff. They seem to care more about that than putting detail on their models.  ::)

Different markets though I guess  :-\

They didn't have exclusive rights to the JD 7500 or 8430T  ;)

Not only the Massey is strange to be produced by someone other then Britains, but the New Holland being made by UH is also quite strange as i assumed Britains/Ertl/RC2 would have the exclusive rights and only ROS(being italian and having long bonds with the Fiat concern) was allowed to make a model every now and then of New Holland. Certainly as Ertl will be releasing a NH T7030 pretty soon in 1:32

that doesnt take away i will be very pleased with the 7810 as i assume many others have had it on their wish list for a long time nowg (my guess is that it would have been top of the list on the results from the enquiry of this forum at the end of last year(havent seen results yet)..

I cant imagine a big player like Britains would not settle for anything less then the exclusive rights for certain models and wonder what is going to happen in the future as i suspect the bomb will burst at some point..

what a pity that both companies are bringing out a 7480,that is the small bonnet that only covers up to the 7480,from 7485 to 7499 is a totally different bonnet so there wont be any converting it to a big model,but hopefully they will be nice...and a 7810 is very welcomed

we have seen Britain's do the number error before in a catolouge ,and even model form ,the 7200 combine for instance , wonder if that's why their version has  been delayed, maybe they heard about the uh version, so have gone bigger? ??? might explain the nearly 1 year delay in it seeing as it was meant to be a 2009 one

as for exclusivity, i doubt any ome would allow that as such now, not even JD are exclusive to RC2 anymore, siku do them, and i would not mind betting uh are looking at rights for them to,