My version of PDC's MF699

well done mate a real good job likeing the inside of cab. what chassis did you build it on

I have used a Britains MF 3680 chassis.

Thanks for all the comments  :) . Have really got into making this a detailed model.

Don't think I would have attempted it if it had not been for getting the super base kit from Paul though.

Thanks for all the comments, have done a bit more so its nearly done. will post some finished pics as and when.

Mark and Martin thanks for the dash pics, just what I was looking for!

good going richo , done more detailing that i would have done , i take it that only having two gearlevers, it's a multi-power tractor

Thats right, or at least it will be when I've added the last few cab levers etc. Based on one I drove, although I really ought to add rust to the doors and rear mud guards! ;D

• 1 month later...

Lovely looking model...

Hope this pictures helps.. it's ofa 690... but I can't think it would be much different... if at all  :-\

I took thises pictures back in April last year for a buyers guide in CMFE I did..

DSC_7490.jpg

less said the better................................. dont you think m'lord

of all the 690's about, he had to pick the roughest most ropey looking example in the uk  :-[