A Question for you all

Today I saw a Trailed fruit box lifter which the fruit farmers use for collecting large fruit boxes from the orchard to the cold store it was towed by a Fendt 207 tractor.

Please could someone post a picture or pictures of these I would like to make a converson of this to add to my Display.

many thanks Mike  Kentman  :) :)

Its like a pallet fork lift, apart from it as hydraulic clamp on each side which  when operated it can lift up tp 8 large boxes/bins  2 x4 high full with produce off the ground its about 12 feet long with a single axle.

Mainly used for transporting these boxes from the orchards along roads to the farm cold store.

I am going to make a conversion for my farm layout in the next few weeks when i complete it i will post in,

also i will take my digi and take a photo of a real one there is quite a few local fruit farmers that use them.

thanks anyway :)