Manu S IH 1455XL finished,sorry Sean

• 1 month later...

Joe you are one of the few I see with tractors on trailers or tractors on lorries that has gone to the bother and gone that extra mile to make it look right.

Can I ask did you make those ratchet straps or not ???

I going to have a go tying on a tractor onto a trailer 1/32 with string but done as rope i.e. the lorry drivers knot or the Glasgow Hitch. How easy or successful it will be I do not know..might be a bit too challenging for my fingers ;) ;)

I'm sure I remember there being an real International 1455XL pictured in Classic Tractor some time ago with very similar size rear wheels, your model looks very smart Joe with the bigger boots fitted. :)

There was indeed David - it was in the one with the 1255/1455 buyers guide.

Joe you are one of the few I see with tractors on trailers or tractors on lorries that has gone to the bother and gone that extra mile to make it look right.

Can I ask did you make those ratchet straps or not ???

I going to have a go tying on a tractor onto a trailer 1/32 with string but done as rope i.e. the lorry drivers knot or the Glasgow Hitch. How easy or successful it will be I do not know..might be a bit too challenging for my fingers ;) ;)

Bill,I've been thinking about this and reckon it could  ::) be done,if you were to use the string / thread that's used to " sew " paper bags,did you know undoing the lock stitch ( at one end only ),you can unravel the whole thing,now that might be easier to use for tying the " kinch's ) using fine point tweezers,just a thought,

Regards

Joe.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...
On 11/5/2009 at 7:31 PM, Tractorman810 said:

right i aint having this, just you wait joe  :D :D :D :D nice work mate, really nice work, will get the 856 done now and get onto mine i recon

Did you get the 856 done yet Sean,ha ha! :D

Regards

Joe.