Abbey 3000 Tanker Convo

We could have an adult only VIP lounge - password protected - pole dancers and everything... and invite Lisa Rogers to do a guest chat session...

oops I'm running away with myself ;):P :P :P :P

running  :o ,blimey i'm only up for a slow jog  :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Fendt pwr

We could have an adult only VIP lounge - password protected - pole dancers and everything... and invite Lisa Rogers to do a guest chat session...

oops I'm running away with myself? ;):P :P :P :P

Sounds interesting,I'll be sure to give your wife the password so she can keep an eye on you,you dirty old man. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Haha smart idea.Whos lisa rogers any way?

A very tidy 30 something female who presents Scrapyard Challenge here in Blighty. Known for going out with a early twenties lanky streak of p*$$ at one time too!!!!!!!!! Lucky git.

Ha ha I'll remember to use that line any time I want a slap in the face,a nee in the nuts or want to get dumped,should work a treat? :D

:D :D :D :D - Nice one Fendt P - Looks like he'll be a virgin for some time to come still with comments like that - I just hope MJB's Mummy don't see that one - Honestly... Sexist Pig  ::):D :D ;)