• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the tank extension doesn't open on that combine have you thought about putting it on the headland with the fendt just arrived, with the combine driver out in the field checking the moisture before they make a start  ;)

no josh,but a good idea

Combine looks allright but it should be much better with your additions,what trailers will you be running with it?

we run different make of trailers,but do run some marstons,so a britains marston jamie,keeping the theme of stuff in the dios of what i actually use,heres our combine

post-1891-132639814605_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639814621_thumb.jpg

If you want to change your 580 to a 550 you'll have to shorten it.  ;) Lexion 550 (walker) is 1064cm and Lexion 580 (hybrid) is 1025cm. Makes 1,2cm in 1/32 scale. Width is the same.

dont think i will be going to that much detail niels,im not in bors league or other convo people on here to attempt that

If you want to change your 580 to a 550 you'll have to shorten it.  ;) Lexion 550 (walker) is 1064cm and Lexion 580 (hybrid) is 1025cm. Makes 1,2cm in 1/32 scale. Width is the same.

according to those figures niels the 550 is longer?

• 3 weeks later...

next tractor for my dios,i have allready sung this models praise,in whats your latest purchase topic,im going to convert it to a tm125,as i drove one for a contractor in okehampton,not alot of work to do to it either,as the tm i drove was the early grey chassis type,ive just got to change the mirrors mounting position,remove the mudguard mounted numberplate as  mine was mounted on the cab,and pdc is getting me the tm 125 decals,this will be towing a green marston silage trailer,drawing away from a claas jag 880,just as i used to,will also get mandy to make me the number plate decal

post-1891-132639833897_thumb.jpg

how about making some open grain tank doors to plonk on top of the Lexion to make it appear as its working?  I did that with my CX820 convo, and then just used the lid off the cannibalised CR980.  Then when she's in the barn you can just take it off and put somewhere safe til the next field.  Mind you, all that said, I saw a Lexion 450 working once, with the tank lids closed, so anythings possible.

how about making some open grain tank doors to plonk on top of the Lexion to make it appear as its working?  I did that with my CX820 convo, and then just used the lid off the cannibalised CR980.  Then when she's in the barn you can just take it off and put somewhere safe til the next field.  Mind you, all that said, I saw a Lexion 450 working once, with the tank lids closed, so anythings possible.

might do that to the lexion joe

Looks verry good this scene!

Have litle tip for you for making the gras on the land that is ready for pick up by the harvester!

In model shops you can buy loose longer gras that are in bags and when you spray glue on the gras you can make the grasdune´s if you spray the glue in line´s that you want.

Then you make the dune a litle bit higher and sprayglue again on it!

But then you cant take it of any more and i don´t know if you want that you can also do it whitout the glue ;)

Looks verry good this scene!

Have litle tip for you for making the gras on the land that is ready for pick up by the harvester!

In model shops you can buy loose longer gras that are in bags and when you spray glue on the gras you can make the grasdune´s if you spray the glue in line´s that you want.

Then you make the dune a litle bit higher and sprayglue again on it!

But then you cant take it of any more and i don´t know if you want that you can also do it whitout the glue ;)

thanks for the tip johny

heres the combine with the cropmech, decals added,and modified the unloading auger so that it fully opens out,still bits to do,number plate and warning decals to fit on the combine and add a driver in the cab,the cropmech decals were made by mandy,HLT,they are superb,look the buisness and easy to apply,IF THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN ADVERT FOR MANDY THEN GOOD,PRAISE WHERE PRAISE IS DUE,would also like to say that mandy puts in double what you ordered in case i suppose you mess up putting the decals on,but they are really easy to apply,i might even try to have opening grain tank lids on the combine

post-1891-132639847745_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639847829_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639847902_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639847943_thumb.jpg

latest additions to venton farm,mf 6290 and claas liner 3000,the rake is superb,if a bit fragile,mf 6290 wheel centres painted black,one of mandys warning decals fitted,just need a beacon,and as ever ,driver added,bit of a tight fit in the gateway,but squeezes through

post-1891-132639859168_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639859282_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639859399_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639859435_thumb.jpg