moira farm & construction model display show 2010.

bd contracts

There will be plenty to see at "The Moira Show."

Click on www.visitlisburn.com and on where to stay. Lisburn is the nearest city to Moira. It is about 10-15 mins drive to the show.

There are b + b 's in Moira. Check out www.bedandbreakfasts.co.uk and click on Moira, Co. Antrim. Moira is a small town and the show is a couple of minutes drive from the town.

There are no shortage of places to stay near Moira.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now's the time to start thinking about the displays. Might be four months to the show but the time will fly in. Plenty of time to add extra detail to your layout. We have to up the standard at this May show and have displays that are sitting as near realistic and detailed as possible.

Had hoped to get a few acres of early spuds in this week as I wanted to be harvesting at Moira but Hillview Farm is frozen solid. So time has been spent in the workshop repairing, servicing and making a few things for the farm.

there is a hotel at the airport or there is a few in lurgan which is 5 miles from the show but there is quite a few guest houses as well the ballyrobin is on the airport road its a nice place will list more names when i take a drive that way and write them down

there is also the one just on up the road from the sale yard flatfield house i think it is

Was just thinking, could we arrange a meeting place so everyone on this forum could gte to meet ach other or could we wear name badges with our signins on them?!  Theres a few folks on here I wouldnt mind saying hello to but ill have no way of identifying them :(

A meeting place would be at the show ha ha!

Everyone from forum wear pink hats

with rabbit ears and fluffy tails . . . .oh deere what have i said ha ha!

nearly afraid to say it as there has been 1 or 2 aborted trips so far.really do hope to get this year so heres hoping

F

Get ur finger out its a good show

Was just thinking, could we arrange a meeting place so everyone on this forum could gte to meet ach other or could we wear name badges with our signins on them?!  Theres a few folks on here I wouldnt mind saying hello to but ill have no way of identifying them :(

sure if you find one of us we can just guide you to the rest ;)

But how am i going to find one of you?? Go up to randomers and just say, "Hi are you on FTF?!" 

Im going to wear a hat that says "John Deere - Pullin hoes since 1886" 

Come say hello to me!

if you come to any of the farm displays just ask most of the displayers are on here so it will not be to hard to meet as for the pink stuff sure theres always one

if you come to any of the farm displays just ask most of the displayers are on here so it will not be to hard to meet as for the pink stuff sure theres always one

Pink is better than brown surely?  "displayers"??  U mean exabitionist's or am I waaaayyy the wrong direction with what type of show this is? ha ha!