this was an original MF 590 , but is very played with ,& now 4wd , if i'd have known how much they would be worth it wouldn't look like this? :-\

if you look carefully you can just see the 0 from 590 in the pic

hindsight is a wonderfull thing? ::) ::)

the 595 staerted out as a dual-wheeled model, but stopped that idea when it wouldn't go through the britains gates .

this was an original MF 590 , but is very played with , if i'd have known how much they would be worth it wouldn't look like this? :-\

hindsight is a wonderfull thing? ::) ::)

the 595 staerted out as a dual-wheeled model, but stopped that idea when it wouldn't go through the britains gates .

Now thats the sort of thing i used to do  ;):D well actually come to think of it still do  :D;D;)

Now thats the sort of thing i used to do? ;):D well actually come to think of it still do? :D;D;)

And me .I remember making my TW20 into 2wd and my 595 4wd .

I think as a youngster I also made 2wd Deutz tractors .

Great fun and still at it !

Mind you when I started it was about 1982 and I started again in 2000 .

Guest quangova

Its is a bit of a bugger when i think of all the Britains models i converted, repainted and destroyed (usually by fire) in my ankle snapping days,  only in later years to repurchase for a kings ransom... such is life etc

It broke my heart when i saw my boxful of toys destroyed by my young cousin when I became "old enough" not to want them (many years ago !), including my Corgi and Dinky tractors.

Anyhow, the MF's look great - all tractors that age have a battered look (unless they go to shows)

like this one I found on the NYorks Moors