MF 7245 activa

Took the header off my uh combine a few weeks back and built a header trailer for it.

I made the trailer so it has adjustable parking jack which goes up and down and an adjustable drawbar which gets held in position with two pins so it can be hitched up to the combine or a tractor.

activacombine002.jpg

activacombine003.jpg

activacombine004.jpg

come on then jamie how did you detach the header ,smart work as usual

cheers Paul,Brian,Blue man,get a big flathead screwdriver and prise it off very slowly and carefully so you dont break the header,its only glued on,then afterwards it fits on and comes off nice and easy.

The way the header attaches seems the same as the class tucano 

brilliant... job well done Jamie I rekcon mate.... Many thanks for sharing.

I seemed to always get lumbered with towing the header to the next field when I did my carting job this year... I hate the tight gateways and ditch crossings.. quite some responsibility when everyone is relying on you not to trash the thing in the gateways  :)

Did you solder the bolt jack mate ???

Thankyou for the kind comments fellas,I'm slowly building up a nice collection of masseys for an eventual layout  :)

Marky,cheers mate,the bolt jack is actually a machine screw which threads through another bit of threaded metal cut off from an metal electical socket mounting box,then I added some plastruct to it to make it look pretty  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work, looks more realistic :) . How do the shafts come off?

Thanks mate  ;)  not quite sure what you mean,but the shaft from the header I cut down a bit so it doesn't go inside the pto guard but sits right in front of it enabling the header to go on and off easily.

I hope I answered your question  :)

nice job jamie looks great

Thankyou flash  :)