Plant transporter

TM, yes its for the hookloader, painting it tomorrow and then its off to Germany.

This is the first body I've built on a resin cast chassis, a lot stronger than a scratch built one and a bit more playable so I'm quite pleased with it all in all.

Making myself one as we speak, going to add a few timbers to mine for extra effect.  ;D

yeah it would look good with a timber floor,is the floor a cast section,if so you could add the patern to the cast,and pain tit after

You should see the doctor TM if you've a pain in your tit, could be a heart problem.  :D :D :D::)

The bed is plastruct with chequerplate sheet on the top, the timbers would be used for loading etc as it has no ramps.

• 2 weeks later...

looks good FP.

are you gonna make some for the new Siku version ...might be a seller? ???;)

Yeah, if they want to do the hard bit I'll make the bodies for them, I've pre ordered some already.  ;)