A ploeger is born!!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its solid, I've cheated though and put a block of wood in the middle to save about ?10 of resin.  ;)

That was my next question do we have to pay for all that resin :D :D ::) ::) Thats were the weight comes from then I take ??? ???

that reminds me, how much were the Retaining wall sections ???

I'm not sure I will do anymore individual ones, if you take a look at the mould it is looking very tired! I got about 30 from that mould which is good but the next mould if I make one will be a group of 3 or 4 to save a lot of time in making them, cost wise they were ?1.25 each which just about covered the cost of the mould and resin if I was lucky.  :-\

Wow, Marky has always said you were a bit of an artist.. ... . Not entirely sure he meant the same thing as me though. Your pulling some tricks out of the hat with this one Doc, the euro boys are going to go crazy over this one when it lands on Ebay mate.

Looks like it has all the signs of being one of the best out there.

looking good, i have ordered a pmc of karen but would like one of yours as well please . looking forward to seeing it completed and the price . if you wanna build a 6 wheeler i have a 1/32 chassis here left over from when i made mine. busy with work but i will try to get some pictures on here for you to see

think karen gets a bit annoyed with me constantly sending emails asking has she got the PMC's yet!! last one she sent me back said you do realise that they do have jobs!!!! im just inpatient i wish id got the sugar beet harvester too, but at the time thought id wait for the pea viner its expensive for what it is but playing with it will make it worth the money!! will just need a scissor jack trailer!!