A ploeger is born!!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get a mould done for the lower body this week, all that you see except the cab is now a casting.

100_2644.jpg

So that's what you have been doing in your shed all afternoon  ::) looks good Mr Cutts can you do one in pink for me  :-*

• 1 month later...

I'm part way through building six, having a few problems with something on it at the moment and can't decide which way will be the best to make it work.... And I dont want them all to arrive at their new homes in pieces

Quite a bit Marcus, its solid.

really ! , that surprises me , i thought you'd try a thick carcase to keep the weight down :)

so how much does it weigh then as i've not had anything to do with resin ?

Holy smoke Jason that's going to be one hell of a model when finished. How long do you think it'll take you to finish? You been workin on it for sometime.

I only play around with it from time to time S-C  ::) Should be finished ready for this years harvest!