One for Marky Ferguson!

That is awesome casting you do I always wondered what is the deal with potato boxes seem popular there in the UK never seen one in Idaho where spuds are raised...Maybe it has to do with size of farms.....1000 acres of spuds would take one hell of lot of tattie boxes as you call them.....

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah come on Ben... ::) - I'm waiting for mine to come Doc (ordered it last Thursday from local toy shop) - Come to think of it I ordered one for Ben too - does that mean he hasn't got on yet  ???

I've ordered the JCB farmhandler thingy (the new Britains on in the yellow box) - bit it's not the loader in your picture.... getting worried now that I have ordered the wrong thing... Will my rotator fit on this model Doc (* has fingers crossed *)

Regards - Worried of Cambridge

Hello Worried of Cambridge,

Sorry but you've ordered the wrong tool for the job, however as I'm that sort of guy I can make you a different adaptor to get you out of this pickle, Your friend Ben as ill advised you and I suggest you choose your friends more carefully in future.

Diedre.

Hello Worried of Cambridge,

Sorry but you've ordered the wrong tool for the job, however as I'm that sort of guy I can make you a different adaptor to get you out of this pickle, Your friend Ben as ill advised you and I suggest you choose your friends more carefully in future.

Diedre.

Dear Diedre... I will buy the one in your picture - what is it Exactly please  ??? - And as for you Ben  :P :P :P :P :P :P ::)>:(

• 1 year later...

saw marcus on saturday jas and i am very impressed, you still doing any??

I seem to remember I just sent Marcus one of the castings so he could make his own Sean, I still have the moulds somewhere but where exactly is a total mystery....  :-[::)