Poor quality MF 130 seed drill ! - Read on...

Lord Ferguson

Made my first (and won't be many more) recent purchase of a Britains product this week - The MF 130 seed drill.  Came in a factory sealed box - when I opened it... No weights - They are clearly depicted on the box as an included item.  What I want to know is has anybody else had the same experience with this model  ???

Further to this.. If that's Massey red I'm a monkey's uncle  >:(

Positives - Nice packaging on this model - vacuum formed plastic tray and lid - really good  ::)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come everyone else can manage it but they can't I say  ??? - I don't know much about (anything really) plastic colouring but I am sure it's easily achieved if everyone else can do it - they did it back in the 70's - whats changed (apart form advances in technology  ::) )

your drill too dark marky ? & as for the weights i dont think they were included in the later models ?but still used the original pics i suspect

this arguement has been fueled here before ?:(

:)

TM will know  whats what as he found it hard to find 2 old MF drills the same shade for another

'cut n shut' drill convo ;):) :)

Yeah I had one back in the early 80's - and like you I've lost the weights (Sadly)  :(

This has really annoyed me - I feel like getting my money back but I bought it from my local MF dealer so I don't want to give them the hassle of sending it back  :(

might be able to get you one if i remember if its in the loft or still stored in the garage before moving to the loft! :D :D

Mark, can your metal worker mate not cut up some small blocks of aluminium or similar to use? ??? ???

might be able to get you one if i remember if its in the loft or still stored in the garage before moving to the loft! :D :D

Mark, can your metal worker mate not cut up some small blocks of aluminium or similar to use? ??? ???

That's the problem with storing them all over the house Ben eh...... :D;) ;)

Would be good if you could get a pic...... :) :) :)

camera batteries are to flat, the one i could find was in the rainbow type box, weights were in the seed hopper section

I think i have one in the red box somewhere, i'll charge the batteries up and take some pics