Poor quality MF 130 seed drill ! - Read on...

Lord Ferguson

Me too Jez, the wheels were always a subject for concern for compaction on Mum's doormat field to be honest but the rest of the toy was as good as the rest of the range of it's time  :-\

Aha I swapped the tyres for the wider ones mate to over come this, that was my first conversion I think....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok bud, been loading pics on the lappy for a new one for the layout, prob 4 m but will have the rear wheels and fold tow eye for transport hopefully, found some really good pics of how that works and where the wheels sit ect when up, along with the tow eye workings, so shes on the bench being tinkered with inbetween other stuff 

ok bud, been loading pics on the lappy for a new one for the layout, prob 4 m but will have the rear wheels and fold tow eye for transport hopefully, found some really good pics of how that works and where the wheels sit ect when up, along with the tow eye workings, so shes on the bench being tinkered with inbetween other stuff 

Lubbly jubbly Sean... I look forward to seeing that mate... remember Spalding.. I could have sold my drill you made me 10 times over... for a tidy sum too I remember  :o

• 3 months later...

Marky

did you ever do the "Model of the Moment" feature on this drill? I only ask as I have just picked up one of these which is my first ever implement and I don't know how accurate it is

thanks

Marky

did you ever do the "Model of the Moment" feature on this drill? I only ask as I have just picked up one of these which is my first ever implement and I don't know how accurate it is

thanks

I must confess Mike... I didn't  :-[

I'll get it done in the next few days if I can  :)

I must confess Mike... I didn't  :-[

I'll get it done in the next few days if I can  :)

rumour was you had done it but just forgot and was going to wait to post it....well thats what i read!  :D :D :D :D