Hookloader trailer.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice fp ,how many different bodies are you planning to adapt to fit it ?

Also there was a pic in Classic tractor mag  a few months ago where a contrator built an articulated JAG forager with a hook loader-trailer for silage bins, any chance of further conversions ?

(where can i get a magic wand ?)

I'm on with a lime spreader for someone at the moment, I'm also doing a flat bed / plant body for it. After that I'm open to suggestions. I've looked at the Claas jaguars but can't really see the point in them.

Certainly be an impressive silage fleet with an artic Jag/ hooktip & a fleet of hook-tip trailers running around after it.

If not a Jag why not something with a bit more puff like a Krone big X ?

How long do you plan on each conversion ,start > finish , or is it as & when ? & when its finished how on earth do you price something which is a one off ?

Certainly be an impressive silage fleet with an artic Jag/ hooktip & a fleet of hook-tip trailers running around after it.

If not a Jag why not something with a bit more puff like a Krone big X ?

How long do you plan on each conversion ,start > finish , or is it as & when ? & when its finished how on earth do you price something which is a one off ?

?

Realistically, A hookloader takes me the best part of two weeks spare time to do at present, pricing them is difficult, but the pleasure I get from making them is payment enough, some times!

Guest Fendt pwr

can't understand the point of those jag harvestors,surely it must be easier to follow along with a trailer,it can't save on time ?

Nor me TM810 :) and what happens if you get a flat tyre on the back?the chopper has to stop and can't be working.??

can't understand the point of those jag harvestors,surely it must be easier to follow along with a trailer,it can't save on time ?

Fair point ,but some of these dry-crop-driers are miles away from the fields  so haulage is done with 8wheeled hook-loader trucks.