MF850/860 digger/loader (Made by Fermec)

nice brochure when you look at them theyre very similar to the ols mf 50hxs just minus the rust  :laugh:

Thanks for that Lord F, but the one in the photo from MJB1 looks to have a low cab and no rear digger, any info on them?

i know for a fact that the new terexs which took over from fermec dont have a weight box option its probably a dealer modification that what the main dealer here does  they cut the jacks off and mount a weight box on permenantly theyre supposed to be very good on the pit especially with the 4 wheel steer because of the equal wheels and theyre heavier and more stable that teleporters

Looks like the one for sale down Cork direction....

Think the one that Marcus photoed was a 660.

great minds think a like it looks like MP Crowleys up in hobbs yard and the digger is sitting outside the shed they respray the diggers in  ???  theyre who we deal with bought all our diggers from them through the years they know their stuff only theyre offering crazy money for our old digger  ???

If my mind serves me right. I'm sure fermec did these ones your on about without the backactor, from the factory guy at Stonehaven wont use anything else. 850 is the one without the rear arm 860 as pictured on brochure never seen a 865. Farmer has 850 box on back 860 digger, 950 four wheel steer box on back . Where as the 960 was the back actor type again. If these were converted they made a good job cause it looks like a factory job. Ones i know of don't have the jack leg frame on back as well as box like in photo.

• 2 weeks later...

notice the cab is the same design as used on ford 10 series LP /AP  of which other companies also fitted , international, david brown & john deere ...............

MF FERMEC 660

Performance Specifications

Engine Description Perkins 1004.4TLR2 Power @ 2200 rpm 88.1HP (65.7kw)

Torque @ 1600 rpm 232 lb ft (314 Nm)

Transmission 4 Speed Powershuttle

Loader lift capacity

to full height 5,500 lbs (2,500 kg)

Tyres 2WD – Front- 14/10.5 x 17.5

Rear-  19.5L x 24

Tyres 4WD – Front - 12.5 x 18

Rear - 16.9 x 28 or 18.4 X 26 

14120103Small.jpg