scania T420 tipper convo

The most beaten up T Cab award must go to this ex John Toulson of Teesdale.

cae61a3a.jpg

80494777.jpg

We saw this one a year past December when me an a driver went down to take home this one.

f401ac21.jpg

And now after a good T cut and a few added extras

20102009002.jpg

That first one is a bit of a wreck looks like they use it as spares.

as for the other one what a transformation it doesn't look like the same wagon the name  i think is it walkers seems familiar for some reason

regards nick

It could be Walkers Crisps or Shortbread.... I don't thik my pal has being doing recoveries down your neck of the woods ;) ;)

Possible Nick but its not often he has vehicles over the border but there have been times. Furthest I been on a recovery is to Edinburgh in the 8 wheeled Foden pulling a double deck car transporter on the bar. A nine / ten  hour return job.

I attach a link to some of his other recovery motors

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,27641.0.html

hi B.C

walkers recovery the whole livery looks familiar ive maybe seen them on the road somewhere from when i used to go with my late farther up and down the country but  you know when you see something that you recognise

regards nick

Larkins in Gloucestershire have more or less the same livery on their Scania T cabs as the Walker recovery one does in Bills topic.... they also have a load of extra lights horns sun visors etc etc

Larkins in Gloucestershire have more or less the same livery on their Scania T cabs as the Walker recovery one does in Bills topic.... they also have a load of extra lights horns sun visors etc etc

..... and copied Proctors of Stoke on Trent  :P

..... and copied Proctors of Stoke on Trent  :P

oh aye? I overtook (at a safe and legal speed) a lorry  that looked like Larkins on my way back to Liverpool the other sunday, was thinking that if it was Larkins they were a long way from home! but seeing as i was near stoke it makes more sense for it to be Proctors

• 3 weeks later...