kane silage trailers

well i havent actuallly bought one from him yet, was looking into it a while back but its expensive so ill have to wait till i can afford it. cant remember the exact prive off hand now but i think its somewhere between ?80 - ?90, but you pay for what you get and it is top quality. its nearly totally scratch built except for the chassis which i think he used a joal log trailer

well i havent actuallly bought one from him yet, was looking into it a while back but its expensive so ill have to wait till i can afford it. cant remember the exact prive off hand now but i think its somewhere between ?80 - ?90, but you pay for what you get and it is top quality. its nearly totally scratch built except for the chassis which i think he used a joal log trailer

I've been racking my brains all day trying to think which trailer I had with the same wheels, does it have the sprung suspension too same as on the log trailer??

not sure about the sprung suspension fp and i agree nh2 the mud flaps really finish it, clooser to the summer il prob get one or two of them,

i also have some agrium model trailers which ill post up when i go home they too are great fitted with break  and tipping hoses, flotation tyres etc

Hey that is smart, did you have that on ebay? It's good of Redrock to have given you actual drawings and the permission to build it. Those sort of links say alot for the said company. Great work Mr Agrium!!! And top marks to Redrock too.

• 2 weeks later...