i've gone and sold my Massey and bought a New Holland

farmermarshall

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice buys stephen, as ive said before in this topic the newhollands are great tractors now for price and comfort just resale price i worry about and reliability after 5000hrs, as for the deere great pocket rocket, should last you years, really nice tractors to drive, just the seats let them down, i hate the back on my 6810 seat (better since i removed the headrest) how many tractors have you traded in then? sure changed the fleet

You can do it.  :of

working on it  ;)

nice buys stephen, as ive said before in this topic the newhollands are great tractors now for price and comfort just resale price i worry about and reliability after 5000hrs, as for the deere great pocket rocket, should last you years, really nice tractors to drive, just the seats let them down, i hate the back on my 6810 seat (better since i removed the headrest) how many tractors have you traded in then? sure changed the fleet

ah she'll do me a few years until i get used to coping with everything just sold 3 and bought 2  ;)

tanker looks good how old is it

thanks its about 9year old judging by the plate on it

Sounds like some very nice purchases Steven, look forward to seeing some pictures.

Tanker wheels are pretty bling.... :of8)

ah well thats prttymuch the shopping done now i collected the John deere tonight as my Case 1394 left today ..about the tanker is amazing what a bit of paint does  :laugh:;)

Stephen, may I ask what made you decide on the JQ?

Probabaly one of the best 4cyl Deere's ;)

the truth may be told i did,nt think too long about it well 1/2 an hour it was available no too far rom me and it seems to fit in ok

Nice machines FM, one tip for the NH, take the front axle oil and hub oil out and put 90 gear oil in, dont use the CNH water, we have the case verson of your tractor it it chewd its crown wheel and pinion out just short of 3000,hrs, been 3 others at the dealers since we did ours. hope shes a good yoak for you mate

i'm massey through and through but my neighbour was ploughing the other night with his tsa 115 and that sounded awesome it is producing just over 125 on the shaft nice cummins engine i think? good luck with the new tractors hopefully will be good for you

i'm massey through and through but my neighbour was ploughing the other night with his tsa 115 and that sounded awesome it is producing just over 125 on the shaft nice cummins engine i think? good luck with the new tractors hopefully will be good for you

new holland engine and a Cummins head in the TSA's