Autodrome County 1454..........with a wee twist

I've been building this for the last few weeks,inspired really by an article in ?? Classic tractors,I think,a guy had a Ford 8600 / 9600 with a Hiniker cab,which got me thinking,would a Britains John Deere 4020 Hiniker cab fit an Autodrome County 1454,and it does  :laugh: ,now all I have to do is put the County mudgaurds on the John Deere 4020,the tyres / wheels are PMA's,kinda suits the Bonnel grubber

AC14541.jpg

AC14542.jpg

AC14543.jpg

AC14544.jpg

AC14545.jpg

AC14546.jpg

AC14547.jpg

AC14548.jpg

Any questions,just ask,

Regards

Joe.

:-* Thanks for the comment's guy's,that was a pleasure to build,a wee bit easier than the Manu S 1455 XL,at least the County came with instructions albeit in Dutch,but all the parts were numbered and they had English translation's as well,and that Britains Hiniker cab fitted straight onto the Autodrome chassis,exactly the same width :) all Ihad to do was make a new bridge for the windscreen and a bracket for the new headlights and side light's,

Sdc10156.jpg

Sdc10171.jpg

Regards

Joe.

::) Thanks David,the Bonnel was just a bit of luck really,I bought that to go on the back of my IH 1455XL,but because it's made of resin,it was to heavy for it,but the County is mostly white metal and nearly three times heavier  :of ,if I can get the three point linkage to stay up,

Regards

Joe.