Big County on floats

What i have seen of yours, yours are not either ie the 7000 & loader had lots of extra detail, but there are lots of conversions out there very similar to each other, ie change front wheels/axle add a different exhaust/air intake and different type cab and bobs your uncle.  ;) I personally feel that detail is a lot of us weirdos look for in conversions  ;)

But thats whats above isn't it to a certain degree??

Now if it had two drive shafts to the front axle, work lamps, mirrors etc I may start to play with myself under the desk.... but I doubt it.  ::)

Now if it had two drive shafts to the front axle, work lamps, mirrors etc I may start to play with myself under the desk.... but I doubt it.? ::)

I can go as far as you like with these big Countys .Lights,beacons,aerials,mirrors etc etc .

These were built before I knew much about converting and I built them for next to nothing .

nowadays the costs are higher to start with and people may not want to pay so much .

Now if it had two drive shafts to the front axle, work lamps, mirrors etc I may start to play with myself under the desk.... but I doubt it.? ::)

point taken :-\ but i am sure you know where i am coming from on this, his whole design outlook is different to what i have come across in the past and believe me i've been round the block a few times ?:D , i cannot put my finger on it exactly, maybe its not being afraid to try different cabs wheels axles on models that would never happen in the real world, hopefully Steve will come back and answer this in his own words, but he seems like a modest chap who doesn't blow his own trumpet.

And stop that action below the desk ?;)

Ol hang on while i've wrote this he has replied already so i wont change my wording

point taken :-\ but i am sure you know where i am coming from on this, his whole design outlook is different to what i have come across in the past and believe me i've been round the block a few times ?:D , i cannot put my finger on it exactly, maybe its not being afraid to try different cabs wheels axles on models that would never happen in the real world, hopefully Steve will come back and answer this in his own words, but he seems like a modest chap who doesn't blow his own trumpet.

And stop that action below the desk ?;)

Ol hang on while i've wrote this he has replied already so i wont change my wording

I enjoy and welcome feedback of all kinds .

Thats how we progress with everything isn't it ?