A Yank tractor???

Rick

ya the flasher on the roof would be a rare sight.....and no fenders, is dead common in the states.  I took off the roof light and fenders on my 5480 now looks like a yank machine.....We dont have the rain you all have..so mud is not a serious problem...yup no front hitch not needed in states again.  cept in dry beans.....could use a orange triangle though.....also no license required, no driver tests required.  almost no age restrictions.........

ya the flasher on the roof would be a rare sight.....and no fenders, is dead common in the states.  I took off the roof light and fenders on my 5480 now looks like a yank machine.....We dont have the rain you all have..so mud is not a serious problem...yup no front hitch not needed in states again.  cept in dry beans.....could use a orange triangle though.....also no license required, no driver tests required.  almost no age restrictions.........

Truly the land of the free, home of the brave  :of  :laugh:  :laugh:  [or however it goes..  ??? ]

Most of the new tractors in Canada are sold with front fenders, but they are an option.

We have more and more tractors with front hitches around as well. Still in overwelming minority though.

Yep.. that's definately an American Spec Model Pops...

Strange why the Americans don't like front fenders... I guess you don't have a lot of mud over there then  :-\ :P:D :D :D