the 2640 debate

well following last nights prototype heres the 3 options for the 2640 i have

let me know what you think

i have filed into the chassi as doc suggested and it does look better,but still un sure about the wheels

there are 2 pics at the end of both togethger ,so you can see how much bigger the 2640 is ,but it is only 2mm taller than the standard one

option 1

standard rears,standard jd fronts

post-46-132638502737_thumb.jpg

i can't really comment as mine is done but it should have the standard rears on as it will be too big against the others, i think it hard to tell with that 3000 bonnet on as well :)

well happy with mine . as the wheels i used i think do it justice enough ,it looks just like the one i used to drive ........................ungainly :D :D :D :D

Bit late to comment now I know, looks like you got it sorted. Reading through page 1 I'd have mentioned the bonnet messing you up too, those latest phot's give it a whole new stance and good it is too. The JD front axle is the mutt's, not sure on the wheels fitted to it just yet though. As a whole it is looking good though, good of you to post your ideas and ask for some input TM.