the 2640 debate

not sure,had to try the cab as we all talked about it a while back ,and the spare one i had was broken,so used it up,you can see the new bit on the bottom corner of the door,as for the others ,i may well leaves as they are,and do new versions of them from there on

having a few problems with ther peddels and gear sticks  at mo mark but going ok at mo,also got the header traier for the 7200 combine done today along with the rear chopper shoot and lights in that to,along with the silage trailer painted,so not a bad day

didnt read all this post as im trying to catch up with unread ones but id go with the top picture, the front whels are more realistic, a guy near me had one before and compared to the rest of the tractor the front wheels were very small and there was a slight slope on the bonnet but she looked the business

having a few problems with ther peddels and gear sticks? at mo mark but going ok at mo,also got the header traier for the 7200 combine done today along with the rear chopper shoot and lights in that to,along with the silage trailer painted,so not a bad day

got any pics then TM ??? ???

strange you should say that ben,heres the all but finished 2640,just looking for some weights to add to the front as and when required

the combine ,well i am still looking for some rubber/pvc sheet material to make the rear skirts round the discharge area,and grain shoot(end of auger,and a bit of paint on that and the header trailer is primed but not red yet,this weekend hopefully