What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Grrrrrrrassland Special.......WANT,  WANT, WANT! What a nice, rare brochure. I need it. Give it to me. I will swap you it for a 1985 MF Pocket Catalogue.

R Day

:D :D  make it a 1980 WWC and you have a deal Mr D  ;D:P:-*

Which market is the 1004 for? Is it the same as the 698.

This one is a German one Ben... it's the same as a 698 buddy... they did a 1004T as well (698T)... I read somewhere that they simply numbered the 698 thus to remain in keeping with the other (Landini based) numbered tractors

:D :D  make it a 1980 WWC and you have a deal Mr D  ;D:P:-*

This one is a German one Ben... it's the same as a 698 buddy... they did a 1004T as well (698T)... I read somewhere that they simply numbered the 698 thus to remain in keeping with the other (Landini based) numbered tractors

so could the new release by schuco i think,the massey 1000 what ever it is be converted to a 698

No worries Paul.. that's the one I thought you meant... cab correct... rest of the machine will be wrong really mate  :'(

Mind you... there is nothing to stop someone transplanting the cab on to a UH chassis and making a scratch built bonnet... Martyn Reeve made me a SUPERB MF675 a while back

Well I'll bow down to your greater scratch building credentials Mr P.. but would (say) a UH590 not be better perhaps as the donor skid  :-\  .. the Landini backend is totally different to a French built or English built MF bud ???

thanks for the info guys,will help when the weise gets released,what with the driving started again,i have a major lack of time at the moment

it would only be for show marky, not a 100% er, although all that effort i would not be surprised if they dont do a proper 600 mf from it

fair shout Mr P.. I'm sure whatever you do it will be a top jobbie mate anyway... thinking about it.. the dash will be wrong as well of course  :-\  ... I tell you what... make me one and I'll tell you what I think of it  :P

thanks for the info guys,will help when the weise gets released,what with the driving started again,i have a major lack of time at the moment

No worries Paul... don't forget to pack your camera for us when you are in the saddle mate  ;)

fair shout Mr P.. I'm sure whatever you do it will be a top jobbie mate anyway... thinking about it.. the dash will be wrong as well of course  :-\  ... I tell you what... make me one and I'll tell you what I think of it  :P

No worries Paul... don't forget to pack your camera for us when you are in the saddle mate  ;)

got to get a new camera mark,i broke it at the spurs game on saturday,boring job on sunday ,grassland rolling and in a jd im afraid mate

Now then... I am soooooooooooo pleased with this lot, won recently from French eBay... I've already got a couple of these old 100 serices brochures in this style.. but I've added considerably to the list with this lot...

MF122_2.jpg

I think I can safely say that they are my most favourite style of MF brochure in my entire collection...

MF135_French_1.jpg

The text reads.... a new power in your hands...

MF145_3.jpg

and finally for tonight...

A rare French crawler brochure... this was a Landini, made in Italy for the French market...

MFSuper44.jpg

And this is just brilliant.... it's about 42 pages full of photographs of the TE20 in industrial applications across France... hugely interesting... if you are that way inclined  :-[:D :D

MFIndustrialTractors_French.jpg

Now then... I am soooooooooooo pleased with this lot, won recently from French eBay... I've already got a couple of these old 100 serices brochures in this style.. but I've added considerably to the list with this lot...

MF122_2.jpg

Hello Mark,

can you tell a little more on this MF122, like horsepower, which engine etc.

ALthough not my color, they look great and can understand you are very pleased with them ;D

Jack.

Hi Jack.... the 122 was a derated 130 by the looks of things... it has the engine that was originally used in the MF25 tractor (4 cylinder Perkins A4.99).... it pumped out a WHOPPING 24hp according to the brochures.

I've read somewhere that this machine, like the MF25 was aimed at farmers who only used walk behind machines

Thanks Mark,

so this like a 1970's TE20  ;)

Having a derated engine of the 130, how would this tractor have been quality wise. The 130 has a reputation  ??? ...

Has it been imported in Britain, because I can't remember seeing it here in Holland.

Thanks for sharing the info and pictures.

Jack.

Thanks Mark,

so this like a 1970's TE20  ;)

Having a derated engine of the 130, how would this tractor have been quality wise. The 130 has a reputation  ??? ...

Has it been imported in Britain, because I can't remember seeing it here in Holland.

Thanks for sharing the info and pictures.

Jack.

I'm no expert on French built machines Jack.. so I can only guess... but I suspect the 122 was equally as bad as the 130 in terms of reputation... although I guess it would have been a little easier on the drivetrain as its got less power.

It was never offically sold in the UK... probably a good joib given the reputation the 130 very soon obtained from the UK farming community  :of