What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

:D That's a very nice brochure on the Manuel-Roadless Fordson Major, Staplopfordson. There were a number of variations of this, but I am sure you have any early one. I have a couple that are very similar in my collection.

R Day

Hello Rory, thanks for your comment, do you have any idea how many variations there are? Ronald

Hey Jack, didn't know that you were looking for the 5610 brochure, I have it double for a long time (code 56/06/81/NL). I now have it for sale at Ebay.... OR is it a special version?

Hello Ronald,

the one you mention (56/06/81/NL) I have that for ages, but this one is slightly newer, from july 1982 (hence 56/R07/82NL).

There are more versions, like 56/06/81.R/02/82NL and at least two 1983 ones. And almost for each of them a single sheet version and a multipage brochure  ;D . Not sure if this is also the case for UK brochures.

So more to collect  ;) , because there are also Antwerp printed ones in dutch ??? .

This one is my third MFT brochure. I can't remember ever seeing a MFT tractor in The Netherlands. Does anyone have an idea how many were made?

There are some in Holland. Not many around working nowadays I assume. That they are such rare tractors probably has a lot to do with prices?

This one is my third MFT brochure. I can't remember ever seeing a MFT tractor in The Netherlands. Does anyone have an idea how many were made?

theres several uk versions on ebay uk at the moment to jack, may be worth a look to see if any can be added to your collection

Two new brochures came in today.

- County 764, without the text "NEW". Does anyone know if there are equal brochures of the 964 and 1164 also without the text "NEW"?

- Turf tractors form the USA. I don't know the definition of "Turf", but it covers the garden, compact, LCG and utility tractors.

@ Jack, I will do my homework about the 10 series  ;)

post-2077-132639775507_thumb.jpg

post-2077-13263977551_thumb.jpg

theres several uk versions on ebay uk at the moment to jack, may be worth a look to see if any can be added to your collection

Thanks for letting me know, but the computer was down a couple of days, so missed them  >:(

@ Jack, I will do my homework about the 10 series  ;)

No problem Ronald, if you need any help...

- County 764, without the text "NEW". Does anyone know if there are equal brochures of the 964 and 1164 also without the text "NEW"?

Probably there will be the 964 and 1164 without the NEW text. Personally only have the 764 one without the NEW.

@Jack & Ronald:

i have a lot of catching up to do before i reach the size of both your impressive brochure collections. What i have of County is exactly the same as Jack concerning that type of brochure.

@Ronald : if i can help with more info on the 10-series, just let me know.

I can give you some information on Müller. The company is from Brazil and was formed in 1956 by a German guy. They only build articulated tractors for both agricultural use and construction equipment/forestry. They build tractors untill 2002 and were then taken over by Brazilian firm Proton Primus.

I guess Massey Ferguson were looking for a rugged and simple articulated tractor in South America and decided to rebadge the Müller (with the possibility of taking over the company later on?). Their own 4800 series was probably to fancy for the rough work it had to do there.

I bet you are right Niels... we've found the date of June 1983 or there abouts.. so it would have been sold alongside the 4800's too.

Maybe electronic linkage put offf the South American farmer perhaps  :-\

Either way.. this is BLOODY interesting

Rory - had you heard of this model ???

that's the one I got the date code off Ronald... and it turns out it's a different versions to the one Neils has too  :of  .. which means there are now TWO I have to get.

I was just talking to Dave P on the phone about this.. It's always very humbling to stumble across something like this - no matter how much you think you know.. you can never know everything  :of  :-[

Here is a picture of the rear page of mine. The two middle pages are the same as shown in the one on Farmphoto.

I think i'll have to top up my insurance now with this brochure in the collection.  :P

post-820-132639781425_thumb.jpg