What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Massey 5400 (featuring a Lord F endorsement)

"      6400 & 7400

"      8600

Fendt 400 - 800 - 900 Vario;

Caterpillar TH Series Telehandlers.

I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me to be in an MF publication... Having been a collector for most of my 44 years, to actually be in a brochure is nothing short of amazing  :P

I hope to meet you at some point m'lud to get a signature! :D

I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me to be in an MF publication... Having been a collector for most of my 44 years, to actually be in a brochure is nothing short of amazing  :P

How much did this cost you  ;)  ;D  ;)

How many on FTF can say the same.

Congrats Mark!

BTW in the dutch version of the brochure you are in it also  8)

very surprised no comments on these new jd brochures,especially as we have a lot of jd fans on here,oh well,glad i still posted them

surprising how quickly these brochures have been realest , will have to look out for them  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Heya this looks like as god as place as any but does anyone have a scanned copy of the 3000 series brochure i just want to compare our 3085 against the new machines as its time to up grade! but its difficult to compare like with like now that theyre all 4cyl! any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...