MODEL NEEDED FOR NEXT MODEL!

I have a very BIG favour to ask. Would anyone be able to send me a picture of a themselves (or another tractor driver) climbing up the steps of a tractor, with their hand on the door handle and ready to open the door to the cab, please?

I need one for the production of my next model - I will give a free hand-painted model of this figure to the person who's picture I use :)

I'm really hoping someone can help, as my sculptor needs an accurate photo to get the pose just right :)

I have a very BIG favour to ask. Would anyone be able to send me a picture of a themselves (or another tractor driver) climbing up the steps of a tractor, with their hand on the door handle and ready to open the door to the cab, please?

I need one for the production of my next model - I will give a free hand-painted model of this figure to the person who's picture I use :)

I'm really hoping someone can help, as my sculptor needs an accurate photo to get the pose just right :)

This is great news, just what I want!

Well, in that case the rest of you just as well leave the queue now as it's best for us all if our new farm worker is based on the still boyish good looking, cheekily handsome yours truly, King Hobbit oh Hobbitvilleshire.  :P8)

Well, in that case the rest of you just as well leave the queue now as it's best for us all if our new farm worker is based on the still boyish good looking, cheekily handsome yours truly, King Hobbit oh Hobbitvilleshire.  :P8)

I think a Tris  would be great but (and it's a big BUT) Tris is not quite average height so that fact would need to be factored in.  I had to stretch to reach the first step on Hattie and Tris is not much taller than me!

I think a Tris  would be great but (and it's a big BUT) Tris is not quite average height so that fact would need to be factored in.  I had to stretch to reach the first step on Hattie and Tris is not much taller than me!

Hmm... I hate to say this, but I think you might be right :'( :'( :'( He's my fave Hobbit, so I think I'll have to make a less tall tractor driver at a later day, though :)