my silage out fit

civilpek

ya im dying for some more masseys to come out so i can up date, if any one out there thinks they could make the siku massey ferguson 8280 more realistic looking and putting it for sale start shouting, PDCs 5455 2wd conversion is pretty cool too would like to get one at some stage if he decides to go ahead and make them

I agree Civilpek, I have four 6290s in my 1/32 outfit and hope to replace them soon. I believe UH are going to bring out the 7480 later this year or early next year, here's hoping. I have two 8280s try the Siku Farmer plus series if you want a more detailed model I have the 8270 from the Farmer plus range and the extra detail on it ain't bad, maybe a bit of a over the power machine for hauling silage trailers but what the heck!

ya if UH do bring out stuff it will def be something to look forward to, as regards the 8280 i actually want it for cultivation work and even with the farmer plus range theres just something i dont like about them i cant quite place it exactly. ive also asked Dave t about doing his 6190 conversion for me with UH wheels like the one on farmmodels.net, hes just after getting some UH stuff in stock and will see what he can do.

ya im dying for some more masseys to come out so i can up date, if any one out there thinks they could make the siku massey ferguson 8280 more realistic looking and putting it for sale start shouting, PDCs 5455 2wd conversion is pretty cool too would like to get one at some stage if he decides to go ahead and make them

You can have a MF5455 2WD when you like mate cost will be ?40 ;) ;)  If you want something more up to date red with grey wheels then all i'll say is watch this space (pdcfarmmodels.co.uk & agrium-models.com) :o :o :o

I've seen the 5455 2wd and it is a gem. Would make a great rake tractor.

The PDC/Agrium NH TVT is surely the most appropriate upgrade for the 6290s, although the Deutz TTV and Fendt 818 should also be in strong contention.

But, a blue Steyr, how much cooler can you get?????

Stonking set up mate. Got that chopper for Christmas off the Missus bless her. The trailers look sweet and it is nice to see a nearly all Massey fleet for a change too. Tell me more about the silage fork, my 416 needs one!!

some real nice kit there cp, :) :)especialy the fergies with matching trailers  though that fork on the jcb looks the part as well :) :)

whats wrong with the 8280 ?  i thought it was pretty good for detail considering it wasn't from the farmer plus range, matter of fact i showed a freind a pic of my 8280 & 5455 & at a glance he thought they were real tractors & he's a tractor driver :) 

thanks mjb1, as regards the fork thats from Dave T if your interested in it and hes still making them i believe.

i dont know what it is exactly i dont like about the siku tractors, to be honest i think alot of their range lacks the authentic look or something like that, saying that i do think the 8270 and 8280 are actually some of sikus best models and the 5455 especiallys PDC conversion is very nice.