Mark's Tattie Boxes......

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get that scolling text to work SuperMart?

When you are typing a message in the Message Box (where you type your reply)  there are rows of icons above the box. The first shows Smileys, the second row internet addresses etc and then the top row shows Bold Italics etc.

Type your message and then select your text and then click the button 6 along from the large B for Bold. it should have a moving M as it's icon. This should then insert (move) tags at the start and end of the sentence you want to scroll......

Hope That Makes sense...... ;) ;) ;)

When you are typing a message in the Message Box (where you type your reply)? there are rows of icons above the box. The first shows Smileys, the second row internet addresses etc and then the top row shows Bold Italics etc.

Type your message and then select your text and then click the button 6 along from the large B for Bold. it should have a moving M as it's icon. This should then insert (move) tags at the start and end of the sentence you want to scroll......

Hope That Makes sense...... ;) ;) ;)

[move]THANKS SUPERMART[/move]

Martin... Love the signature at the bottom - sorry I missed that? ;)

Udi - I was thinking about that but I really would like to keep them true scale if I can.? Would be a shame to have to compromise just to fit a specific trailer.... ummm decisions, decisions? ::)

Sorry for the silly question's i'm about to ask but .............

why are the real tatties only made in that size? dont they do other similar sizes?

Martin... Love the signature at the bottom - sorry I missed that? ;)

Udi - I was thinking about that but I really would like to keep them true scale if I can.? Would be a shame to have to compromise just to fit a specific trailer.... ummm decisions, decisions? ::)

Thought you might like it Mark...... ;) ;) ;)

Sorry for the silly question's i'm about to ask but .............

why are the real tatties only made in that size? dont they do other similar sizes?

I suppose there must be slightly different sizes Udi but the general diamentions are alway the same - they are designed to hold 1 tonne of product and fit on box rotators/tippers/conveyors etc.  ;)