one of my display cabinets

Mike R

i think mine down to the fact that the peice of wall where i proposed to put a pair of these is where the fishtank will be built into the wall when i fill the door,and shes wanted a fishtank for some time now

Give her the fishtank Sean...then create an underwater farming scene......best of both worlds  ha ha!  :D :D :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D;) Yeah probably cos your either

at work with that dog of yours? :D;D

playing with Ben? ;D:D

making out with wood? :D;)

or got your head stuck in your laptop? :D;)

something missing mate i know :D;D

Too true Udi... I forgot to say her hair looked nice  ???.... I forgot to ask for a Coffee to be sent out to the workshop  ??? - I never will get the hand of this being nice business  ::)

Why are they so against it? my missus prefers them sitting nice and tidy in a cabinet as she gets so peeed off with them lying all over the place when thay dont have a permanant home  ;):D

I've been trying that for a year and she's having none of it!!  >:(:D

You gotta love em though eh Udi - they have that certain something that we all need from time to time (once in a blue moon for me... birthdays and Christmas now really)? ;):D

You do better than me then mate  ;):D even bought her flowers 2 years back even that didn't work  ;D:D;)

Give you a Cauliflower... you can't gte that from the field next door this time of year now can you? ??? - what'dya say Doc old buddy? ???? Go on then... I'll throw in a couple of head of Broccoli as well then... ;)

Keep it up Marky!!  :D :D :D :D :D