sparrow legs farm layout

sparrow legs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bar Stewards!!! This saving for a house deposit is slipping from my grasp just as my machinery list is expanding!!

tell me about it!!!  :D :D...luckily i have the house now and can just about get a few models a month!  :) :) :D

deere-est, am afraid they are glued on solid, too fragile to make them slide as the shed gets knocked about when transporting it to shows ect, but set so they look as if they move.

the 40 series is a 7740 by DT, if you look closley the exhaust is missing as it fell off as i was placing it on the layout, glued back on now thoe. I am in the middle of making a? ford/newholland 8340 after seen how the 7740 was done, got a resin 6cyl bonnet ect for it.

Are the resin 6cyl bonnets available to buy from anybody ?

Hope youi don't mind me asking but I would love to build a 40 series Ford/NH .

Are the resin 6cyl bonnets available to buy from anybody ?

Hope youi don't mind me asking but I would love to build a 40 series Ford/NH .

Just email DT Steve, he's got everything nearly or i'll ask him on your behalf if you like as i've got a few questions for him myself  ???