FB's scaloox house / garage

FB

sorry for blurred photos i was laughing to myself when i was taking them!

Next up Marcus will be delivering some of the timber for the roof and Old Ford will be erecting it :D :D :D

Sean / Tris, any ideas on how to fill some gaps up on the outside?

I,m not surprised you were laughing ben I think maybe your plasterer is plastered

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I,m not surprised you were laughing ben I think maybe your plasterer is plastered

it doesnt take much for him :D :D...so i heard ::)

only first coat to fill holes in, will apply another then rub down a bit.....sod doing the house, that will have blacked out windows :D

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work Ben. .  .does my bum look big in those overalls?!!  :D :D

I used the dust saved from sanding blocks down mixed with PVA to fill in the gaps Ben, works well. Could use sandpit sand in the same way though.

Now, what was it you were saying about Mark and Erecting? I know the man is a recent father but please, this is a model forum!!  :-[

Nice work Ben. .  .does my bum look big in those overalls?!!  :D :D

I used the dust saved from sanding blocks down mixed with PVA to fill in the gaps Ben, works well. Could use sandpit sand in the same way though.

Now, what was it you were saying about Mark and Erecting? I know the man is a recent father but please, this is a model forum!!  :-[

:D :D :D

Oh deere Tris, you never fail to make me laugh!! Good to have you back mate  :D :D :D

• 1 year later...

i know!!....lets hope the shed arrives here quicker than expected :-\ :-\

to be honest i have had ideas to scrap it but i have an idea for a small allotment type farmer, who lives in that house and has some old gear, maybe harvest tatties etc. for selling, similar to Mandy's display :-\ with the ransomes harvester, smallford planter etc. or the older Siku stuff they sell???.....but to the side, with the more modern sheds as the main display? ......its all in my head! :D :D

There's me thinking Bens back at it but NO such luck :'( :'( :'( Best thing you can do Ben , now don't take this the wrong way. Just let the stingers grow up around it all. ;) ;) ;D

mmmm not a bad idea, i could see that working!, corner of a farm somewhere! ;D

dam ben i thought something had happend there when i saw this post up again, well have you even thought about doing more?

yeah i have, i have done a bit since then....i think :-\ :D :D :D, just had a change of idea but not sure how to make the house bigger without breaking the blocks :-\ :-\

yeah i have, i have done a bit since then....i think :-\ :D :D :D, just had a change of idea but not sure how to make the house bigger without breaking the blocks :-\ :-\

what did you glue it with?? i found with care mind that they will come apart if its pva or superglue, then all you need to do is sand/file the base or tops of leveel and re use

other option is leave it as a shed and say chemical store?? small work shop even